Odom’s Optical was one of the founding optical companies in Mississippi. For nearly 70 years it has been a staple in the eye care community.
Since the late Richard Odom started Odom’s Optical in 1947, thousands of glasses have been provided to four generations of Mississippians in cities where 3 Odom brothers and their children had other locations. These cities were Natchez, Vicksburg, Jackson, and Flowood, MS. Today, our office can be found in the Lefleur’s East, North Jackson Community on the front side of Canton Mart Square. With the addition of Dr. McKinney-Evans several years ago, Odom’s Optical has been transformed to a growing medical optometric practice-Odom’s Eye Care Optical.
Dr. McKinney-Evans has been practicing since 1994. She has practiced in Mississippi, Alabama, and Oklahoma, where she became board certified in laser vision correction. Dr. McKinney-Evans is a member of the American Optometric Association and Mississippi Optometric Association. She is a people person who loves working with patients and helping them see clearly.
Our professional team members on staff at Odom’s Eye Care, take pride in our commitment to patient care. We make certain to provide each patient with the highest quality, vision services possible.
Odom's Eye Care
1461 Canton Mart Rd
Jackson, MS 39211, USA